Monday, August 7, 2017

The Little one with her sock fallen down

Good morning Mary here who nearly forgot it was my turn on the blog today. I was heading to bed last night when I remembered, so I literally grabbed the only photo sitting on my desk ( as half the time searching for a photo to scrap takes me ages ) and then used the first chipboard piece I pulled from the DT envelope and luckily they worked together !


I have taken the flourish vine peice and made it part of the photo and also used it to frame my daughter .


I embossed the vine in Green and then added a smudge of brown metallic media here and there and then a dab of Bling Colour blast , colour paste in places . I then traced around the outline with a white signo pen to lighten and highlight the piece 

Thank you for calling by and now to get ready for work !   For all your chipboard needs pop over the the shop . Or we would love you to join in the challenge this month and be in the running to win some fabulous chipboard. You can find the challenge here on facebook
Happy Creating 
Mary x


No comments:

Post a Comment