Saturday, September 2, 2017

September A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge sample - Sitting on Santas knee by Judith Armstrong

Good morning and welcome to another weekend. Today I am sharing my take on the September A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge. 

The September challenge is to create a Christmas project using non-traditional colours - no red or green. I chose to go with pink and aqua to create this layout of my children sitting with santa.


I using the A2Z Scraplets Sitting on Santa's Knee words for my title. I painted them with teal Dylusions paint but it was not quite the right colour I wanted so then covered the title with diamond glitter which made the title more of a lighter teal as well as giving it a glistening quality.





You can find more details about the challenge here. You could win yourself an awesome prize of A2Z Scraplet chipboard.

Thanks for looking 

Cheers

Judith xx



No comments:

Post a Comment