Thursday, October 19, 2017

True Love ~

Hello Mary here today to share a layout with you. We had our daughters wedding on the weekend so I thought the True Love chipboard piece from A2Z Scraplets would be perfect to document a magical day


For the chipboard piece I wanted to pick up the colours in the old door. To try and achieve this I covered it with little pieces of serviette paper. I adhered it with modge podge, it was a little fiddly, but I am happy with the result. While the modge podge was still wet I sprinkled some silver glitter here and there on the chipboard. I then traced around the chipboard with a stampin up white chalk pen.


To add a little texture to my page I applied texture paste to the Staggered Stencil, shaded with Tumbled Glass distress ink and then traced around each square with a blue gel pen

Thank you for calling by, don't forget to visit the shop for every chipboard piece you could need and we would also love you to join in our monthly challenge, where you can be in the running to win a pack of chipboard.
This months challenge to create a Christmas layout without the colours green and red. Then just upload your entry to our facebook page.

Love
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment