Friday, December 1, 2017

December Challenge page-Bali drinks

Hi
This month over on our facebook challenge page is a very interesting
challenge.  This is a great way to use up leftover items, even your packaging! to 
save the environment and make the most of your stuff.
So here is my page for this month:
I have used a few items that suit the theme:
 So here you can see i have used -
1 - some corrugated cardboard from 
an old box and peeled some of the layers off.
I have also used some vintage doilies and hand sprayed them
with some glimmermists
I have also used the A2Z arrows in a circle frame
and highlighted the arrows with a white pen.
 2 - Here I have made my own flower out of an old craft baby wipe
 3 - All those leftover strips from your patterened papers can come in handy
I have wanted to try this for a while and this was the perfect opportunity
So many brands have perfect sayings on these strips now
so I always save them

I hope this months challenge inspires you to think out of the box
and use 'other' items you have at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment