Thursday, December 7, 2017

SUMMERS HERE

Good Morning , Mary here . Today will be my last post as a DT member for A2Z Scraplets. I have loved working with the beautiful chipboard and being part of the team. I am very grateful for the opportunity .
Today I have created a layout with the "Summers Here" chipboard piece and nothing meant more than Summer is Here when my children were little than the annual holiday with the country cousins to visit Granddad. It meant swimming in the pool , going to the beach, waiting for the tune of Mr Whippy and the bell of the baker van.


To treat the chipboard I painted first with gesso and then I painted the piece with watered down Distress Oxide in Peacock feathers, once it was try I then dapped over the piece in places with the Peacock Feathers undiluted.


Thank You for calling by, don't forget to visit the shop for all your chipboard needs and we would love to see your entries in the current challenge which is Recycle , Reuse, Repurpose. I have used a netting and muslin on my layout .
You can find and dowload your entries on our facebook page.
Finally a Big Congrats to the new DT Members that will create beautiful Inspiration for you.
Happy Creating
Mary x


No comments:

Post a Comment