Monday, January 15, 2018

Art Journal - Double page.

Hello crafty friends, welcome to A2Z Scraplets, it's Brenda here with you today and I would like to share with you my Art Journal Pages. 


With this months challenge being so bright and all to do with summer I thought I would keep with the same theme. I worked with some of the colours from the moodboard to keep the bright colour and made sure that my Dylusions- Dyan Reaveley stamp was in keeping with summer. 



Because my pages are so busy I decided to keep the chippies simple so they would standout. For my wording - NOTHING is impossible I chose to colour it with a dark burgundy Distress Marker.

For the Flourish I have used two different colours of green acrylic paint. First I solid painted it with a bright green and then I went and dry brushed on some aqua/green.

I think to do the chippies this way it makes them pop out from all the busyness around them  


Thanks for popping in today.



No comments:

Post a Comment