Monday, January 29, 2018

Pelican Park by Brenda

Hello crafty friends and welcome to A2Z Scraplets, it's Brenda here with you today to share a page two amazing chippies. 



For both of these chipboards I have used the same method. For the Circles on circles I first coloured it with paint and then I used a glue stick and placed some glue here and there. I then used Pipe Dreams Ink Embossing Powder Eucalypt and heat melted it as normal. I reaped the same method using Sandstone and then Blue gum. 
 


For the Pelican Park title I painted the words with Emerald Green Paint and then just used the Eucalypt with the glue stick. I love the effect of this once heated. 
For the Pelican I used Light Pink Paint on the beak, White on the body and Black on the feet. Once this was done I used Tinby Metallic Melts - Silver on the Pelican body and beak along with the coating it with the glue stick first. When doing the glue stick method it separates and is a great texture. Once this was done with a black paint pen I did the eye, mouth along with some for where the feathers are.   


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and please keep scrolling to see some more wonderful inspiration from the amazing Design Team. Also hop on over o the facebook challenge page and join in with us. It's another great challenge. 
Happy Crafting xxx Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment