Saturday, February 17, 2018

Attack Cat

Hi everyone, Carolyn here today sharing another 'Smudge' page.

Smudge loves to help me when I am scrapping. Sometimes this help is sitting on my stash (as photographed), lying on the page I am working on, or even walking across a page with wet paint or texture paste on it!


On this layout I have used the A2Z Scraplets "Attack Cat" title and some harlequin texture shapes from the "Harlequin Border and Pieces set of 3"


I used Blackberry Bliss ink on the title chipboard, then added some accents with a silver wax.  The harlequin pieces I coated with white gesso, then painted with two tones of purple watercolour paint. I love the finished effect.


Around the photos I have used a crackle paste through a brick stencil.


Thanks for stopping by and looking. Why not pop over to the A2Z Scraplets shop and check out some of the awesome texture shapes they have.


No comments:

Post a Comment