Wednesday, February 21, 2018

"Hello Amazing You" Scrapbook layout by Louise

Hi Crafters


Here's a new scrapbook layout to share
"Hello Amazing You"


This page features two chipboards I've combined into one title.




Firstly I gave them a coat of white gesso, then coloured with my distress crayons.
Being an Australia Day layout, I coloured the chipboard sort of like the Australian Flag.


This page features a Kaisercraft background paper which I've sprayed with Colour Blast spray in "Carribean" - leaving a lovely resist result.

I've embellished lightly with a border of washi and some small paper items.

I just love this super cheeky photo - esky in the background, Aussie Day inflatable thong and a beautiful sunny background of the dam.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment