Saturday, February 10, 2018

I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.

Hello all, Carolyn here.
This month A2Z Scraplets are sponsors for the Kraft Plus "Mamma Mia" challenge and today I am sharing the layout I created as the A2Z Scraplets representative.

I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.

  
I thought this was an excellent time to scrap some photos from my wedding - we celebrate our 20th anniversary this year, so probably about time.

The A2Z Scraplets chipboard title "I Do" was perfect for my layout. There is a great range of wedding chippies to choose from, and I have selected a few more to feature on upcoming layouts.


I have created the background with gold crackle paste through a cobblestone stencil and dark brown mist. Embellishments include: muslin coloured gold, gold micro beads, resin flowers and hearts and a red metal heart - originally a Christmas tag.


Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment