Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Love Every Day



Hi, Tanya here to share another layout with you this week.

This week I have kept the layout very monochrome. This layout consists of stitching, 
perfect pearls powder, stamping, flowers and of course gorgeous A2Z Scraplets chipboard.

The chipboard I have used on this layout are Love Every Word and the frame is called Frame 104. Jump onto the website to check out all the wonderful chipboard available.

Both pieces of chipboard have been covered in gesso and then covered with perfect pearls powder. The powder is similar to Lindy's Magicals. I just sprayed some water onto my mat, dipped my wet paint brush into the perfect pearls and then blended it with the water to get the colour I wanted. I then painted the chipboard quite hap hazardly making sure it wasn't perfectly covered and making it slightly different tones. 






No comments:

Post a Comment