Saturday, February 3, 2018

Love this

Hi crafty friends, Carolyn here sharing some lovable inspiration for the February moodboard challenge. To enter you simply need to create a project using the moodboard for inspiration and upload it to the A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Facebook page.


I was inspired by love, hearts and the colour red, but I have given it a twist!

Love this
 This photo was taken by my daughter - her cat Coco was cuddling up to her teddy.


The title chipboard piece I coated with black gesso and coloured it with Prima Art Alchemy wax in Mystic Turquoise. I love the metallic finish this gives.


I have included some brick panel chipboard (kept raw) to add some extra texture to the page. A2Z Scraplets has a huge range of background texture shapes; I just love them!


The background was created with mists, texture paste, stamping, washi tape, die cuts, and a range of embellishments from my stash.




No comments:

Post a Comment