Wednesday, March 7, 2018

"Can't live without" scrapbook layout by Louise - March pet challenge

Hi Crafters


to share a new scrapbook layout "Can't live without"


This page is my inspiration piece for the March challenge.

Image may contain: dog and text

So far for 2018 I've been focusing on stash busting. 
I love a challenge with a theme, because you can use what you have available.

This collection from Simple Stories was one of my favs a few years back so I dug it out and got creating.


I've teamed it with the
I've given it a light coat of Distress Ink so that it has a two tone effect, with the raw chipboard showing through.

Nrmally I would never put brown, red and yellow together but the collection combined those colours, so I figured "Why not?"

If you'd like to join our monthly challenge, pop on over to the facebook group 


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment