Monday, March 19, 2018

Follow your DREAMS by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and as always welcome to the A2Z Scraplets blog. I would like to share with you today a double journal page I have created. The Zebra and other coloring sections where done by one of the Grade One girls on my school bus run. I love it so much and the fact that she give it to me made it very special so I decided I would to something just as special with it.
 I have used two great chippies on it.  



I love this phrase title I have have used. I hope my boys do this. 



I have used blue paint to cover the chippie and with the word DREAMS I have outlined the word with a black paint pen. I then went over it when dry with a Wink Of Stella Clear sparkle pen. 
 

 Then with this stunning chippie that you can place anywhere even popping out behind work I painted with a purple matching in with the colours on the pages. Then with the same blue and green paint as my page I put just a rubbed little here and there on it. 

I hope you have liked my journal pages and please keep scrolling to see what the rest of the team have been creating. Also don't forget our challenge this month over on the A2Z Scraplets facebook page. We would love to see you there. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment