Saturday, March 3, 2018

Poser

Hi everyone, Carolyn here. Today I am sharing a fun page inspired by the March moodboard.
A pet challenge, so perfect for me; we have soooo many pets.


 I was also inspired by the December reuse and recycle challenge and have included some recycled foil from sparkling wine bottles - the colours coordinated so well with the page.


The A2Z Scraplets title "Poser" I coloured with Prima white pearl metallique paint, when this was dry I smudged on some dark brown ink.




I took this opportunity to 'stash bust' and used up the last bits and pieces of a paper range that I have had for a long time - so satisfying! 

Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Carolyn! I was really drawn in by your gorgeous chook and the wonderful textured layering. Gotta love a good stash-bust too :)

    ReplyDelete