Saturday, March 10, 2018

@relaxing

Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Today I am sharing another pet layout, featuring our cat Smudge.


This photo taken by my daughter Kenzie, shows Smudge just chillin' (or should I say relaxing) in the cat run. He loves being outside, sitting up on a ledge where he can watch the world go by.


I have used three lots of chipboard on this layout; the large  tree, brick panels and the @relaxing title. The tree I inked in chocolate brown and rubbed with gold and bronze metallic wax.


Because I wanted to keep to very natural/earthy tones on my layout I kept the brick panel and title chipboard raw.  I love the title '@relaxing' it could suit so many layouts - find it in the A2Z Scraplets store under WORDS - words. The brick panel pieces - SHAPES - texture/decorative.


Thanks for stopping by. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment