Wednesday, March 28, 2018

"So happy together" scrapbook layout by Louise

Hi Crafters


Time to share a new layout "So happy together"


So 2018 has seen me focus on stash busting instead of "shopping" for new supplies.
I am loving the challenge of creating with items already available to me.

Behind the photo you'll see the circular piece of black and white.
This is actually a centre piece of chipboard left overs that I've covered with washi tape and paper strips.



To title this page, I've used the "So happy together" word



Firstly I've applied a coat of Colour Blast Embossing Powder "Just Blue".
Then I've masked the "So happy" words with washi tape before painting "together" with gel medium.
While the gel medium is still sticky, I've sprinkled the whole word with glitter.

Other elements on the page are a Charm's Creation star, Colour Blast paste and lots of paper layers.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment