Monday, April 23, 2018

Happy by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and as always welcome to A2Z Scraplets, Brenda here with you today to share my latest page. My page has a photo of my wonderful friend Lynne.


For my title I started by painting the whole word white. I then mixed Dylusions light pink with white to create a real soft colour which I then put on the bottom half only. Once this was done I used my finger to rub on a very small amount of Viva Inca Gold white. Just enough to make it pop and give it a nice shine. 


 My title chippie come from this set. I chose to just use the word happy.


I love this flourish, the great leaves and the way it starts out solid and goes down to the wispy ends. It has such a real look to it.  


With the flourish I painted it with Dylusions Green and then flicked some paint here and there over it. It is a very simple method but also very effective. 

The flowers I have used are Little Birdie and are available in the A2Z Scraplets store as well.They are such beautiful flowers. So don't forget when selecting your chippies to have a look at the other things available and you can do a one stop shop in the recliner at home. Just the way I love to shop :)
 

Happy crafting everyone and I hope where ever you are that you are enjoying some beautiful spring weather like i am at the moment. xxx


2 comments: