Monday, April 9, 2018

Looking Good by Brenda Caldow

Hello, Brenda here with you today to share my latest page using not only the A2Z Scraplet chippies but also the beautiful Little Birdie flowers. These beautiful flowers are also available in the A2Z Store along with so many chippies and all you have to do is click on the store link above. 




 For my looking good chippie I have painted it with Dylusions paint in the lovely soft pink and purple. I then covered it with a crackle medium.

For my chicken wire I decided to leave it raw. I think sometime the raw chippies look so effective. On this page I thought it made them pop out a little leaving them raw which also helped to enhance the flowers. 
 




I hope you have enjoyed popping in to A2Z Scraplets and please keep scrolling down and see the other creations the rest of the design team have been working hard on. 
Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment