Monday, May 21, 2018

Beautiful Girl by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends, welcome to A2Z Scraplets Blog, Brenda here with you today to share a page I created of my girlfriends daughter Jorja. She is such a beautiful girls and has a wonderful personality. I created this page for the challenge over at ARTastic Challenge Blog and of course I used two awesome chippies from the A2Z Scraplets Store. One for the background (Chicken wire) and I'm sure you would be used to seeing it on my designs, I love that chippie. The other is my title (Beautiful Girl) and it was perfect as Jorja is one beautiful girl. 
Now for my page -


For both the chippies I coated them with White Gesso (I find this gives a good base and allows me to use less coats of the colour I'm going to use. I decided to keep both of them white so I then used Dylusions Paint - White Linen. I thought it kept a softness to the page which is perfect for the look I was wanting. There are times where a little is more and in this case I think it tends to make the chicken wire and title pop with the purple. Simple, soft, elegant, just right for a little girl. 


 



Please hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets Store and check out the new stock and designs that are going up each month. There is so much to choose from. If wanting either of the chippies I have used then just click on their link and it will take you right to them. If you want to brows then go to the link on the above tool bar and wella you are there and can shop away. If your like me, as my boys say, you will go crazy but it is fun. Nothing better than shopping at home and then it's delivered to the door. 

Also don't forget our monthly challenge over on the A2z Scraplets challenge page on Facebook. We are still May, you still have time and its a great one. Being May and the month to celebrate our amazing mums and special female friends it's a great one to join in on. I have kept my A2Z Scraplets post this month for the females in my life. My next post will be another female in my life.
Happy Crafting. xxx

  

No comments:

Post a Comment