Monday, May 28, 2018

Cherish - by Brenda Caldow

hello and welcome to A2Z Scraplets Blog, Brenda here with you today to share my page created for the challenge over at WW1. On my page I have used three fantastic A2Z Chipboards.
The photo I have used is my girlfriends daughter McKenzie when she was just a little baby and now a 6 yr/old. To her it was a very, very long time ago lol.




The flourish is in the store and is great popping out behind everything.  


To create the flourish I first coated it with white Geso. Once this was dry I used Modeling paste and applied it with my finger in small peaks making sure the coverage was good. 
I then heated with with my  craft heat gun and this makes it bubble in areas.
Once this was done I the sprinkled it with Lyndy's Stamp Gang Magical on a brush, sprayed it with water and dried it with my heat gun.


I have used the word Cherish from a five set of words.
 

For the word Cherish I coated it with White Gesso, then coated it with Modeling Paste again using my finger to apply it and then the heat gun. I left it like this to place on my plaque. 




To to the plaque I give it two good coats of White Gesso allowing good drying time between coats.
I then used a bush to put little bits of Lyndy's Stamp Gang Magical here and there.
 Sprayed with water and heart with my Craft Heat Gun to dry it.


Once it was dry I went around the edges just a little with Distress Ink. 
 


This is my final May post so in keeping with this months challenge being all about the females I chose McKenzie. A little bubby female but none the less she is a special female in my life that I love very much. You still have time to join in with us this month over on the challenge Facebook so please come on over and have some fun with us.


Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment