Saturday, May 5, 2018

Love

Hello everyone. Today I am sharing a lovely Mother and Daughter page as inspiration for our May challenge.


Lets take a look at the May Moodboard.


How beautiful are the A2Z Scraplets chipboard pieces that I have used, just perfect for this page. Both pieces were primed with white gesso and painted with two shades of purple watercolour paint.


 I added some white pearls to the Love Arrow with Feathers.


This can be found in WORDS - love/affection/sentiment or  in WORDS - graphic.


To complete the large heart, I added some random script stamping. I love this effect.


This can be found in FRAMES AND PAGE FRAMES - Heart Frame.

Why not pop over to our Facebook page and have a go at our challenge - the winner will receive a wonderful bundle of A2z Scraplets chipboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment