Monday, May 14, 2018

Red Red Wine by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and welcome to A2Z Scraplet, Brenda here with you today to share my latest page of my girlfriend Jen. She is a fantastic friend and I was so pleased she did this photo for me. I had the chippie but I'm not aa wine drinker of any description so was glad she helped me out.
 Now for my page -





To create my Red Red Wine chippie I covered it with red acrylic paint. I also did the same with the flourish up the side of the photo. Once the title was dry I then some Viva Ink Gold in silver and blue along with my finger to rub it on in places. My title was then finished, simple but effective I think.

Once the paint was dry on the star flourish I then coated each of the stars with the Blue Viva. Next I used a white paint pen and painted a star in the middle over the blue, edged it with a black paint pen. Once these twoo were dry I then used my silver Wink Of Stella and placed some on the white paint pen just to give it that little bit more depth and to have it go a little better with the background.  



Since this months challenge over on the A2Z Scraplets Facebook is all about Mums and special female friends I decided with having done my mum I would do my special friend Jen. 
Please after you finish scrolling through the blog and hopefully get some inspiration from the Design Team that you hop on over to the challenge and join in with us. We love seeing what you come up with. So until my next post -- Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment