Monday, May 7, 2018

Truly Amazing Canvas by Brenda Caldow

Hello and welcome to A2Z Scraplets Blog. Brenda here with you today to share my May challenge post and I just loved this challenge. It is all about our Mum or the special females in our lives. I have so many special females but being May and Mothers Day looming I just had to do my mum. 
I decided to do a canvas that I could hang on my craft room wall.

This is the inspiration mood board.

Now for my canvas and my beautiful mum.




For my dream catcher I have used different colors of Dylusions paint to colour it and then I have used some Viva Inka Gold - Sliver here and their to give it a shine and a bit of a mystical look. 


For the chicken wire I decided to leave it natural. I love doing that sometimes with the chippies. I does tend to make them pop when the background it very busy. They seem to say look I'm here and they are not lost in the colours.



I think my title perfect for my mum as she was a truly amazing lady who I love and miss so much each day. I have done the same for my title as for my dream catcher and used Dylusions paint and then the Viva Inka Gold I chose to use a silver/blue. 

   
Truly Amazing

Considering I have only used the two types of products on my chippies I think they have come up fantastic. Please remember to join in with this months challenge as it is a fun one and we would love to see what your take is on the challenge. You can find the challenge over on Facebook.
Thank you for popping in and Happy Crafting xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment