Saturday, June 9, 2018

Captured Moment

Hello. Today I am sharing a celebration layout, with a lovely summery photo taken at Glenelg beach on my daughter's birthday.


Recently I have created several layouts in pink, very unusual, but I am really happy with the results. Sometimes it is good to set your own personal colour challenges.


The chipboard heart pieces (I have used 2 sets) I have painted with a lovely shimmery pink acrylic paint.


The chipboard title "Captured Moment" was prepped with white gesso, painted with white acrylic paint and coated with crystal effects - which has given the piece a lemony/ivory colouring.

 This can be found in WORDS - Words.

I hope you are all enjoying some craft time this weekend, and perhaps working on a project for our moodboard challenge. Can't wait to see what you create. 
Cheers until next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment