Saturday, June 23, 2018

Family Traditions

Hello. Today I am sharing another celebration page, using lots of great A2Z Scraplets chipboard.


Some more photos taken at Glenelg while celebrating my daughter's birthday.


The title "Family Traditions" I have painted with thick white acrylic paint.


The "Heart Border" I have cut into halves - using the other piece on the double of this page. I have painted this with Dylusions polished jade acrylic.  The "love" wordlet is also painted with the thick white acrylic.


It comes in a set found in WORDS - wordlets. These are such great value.
  

I have used some chipboard scallop pieces as accents on my page.
They are painted with Prima Sparks paint in raven black.


The scallop panel found in SHAPES - texture/decorative, I cut it into six pieces to use as accents on both pages.

Thanks for looking. Enjoy your weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment