Monday, July 2, 2018

A Special Bond by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and welcome to A2Z Scraplet Blog, Brenda here with you today share my latest layout which I created for this months challenge. It's a great one and you can join in with us over on the challenge page on Facebook. 


Now for my take on the challenge. The photo i have chose is my son and I taken at last years graduation. He looked so handsome and I was so proud of him.

My inspiration was firstly the colour and also shape. I have used a similar stencil shape in the background. I chose to go with the lighter blues.  






For both of the chippies I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst, they both have a sponge on the top for great application for doing the chippies. It is so easy to apply and they have a beautiful finish to them. On the title I used Bachelor Button Blue and for the circle with the flourish I used Tibetan Poppy Teal. Both of these colours were perfect for the challenge.




With such an inspirational mood board I'm sure you will be able to create something amazing. Don't forget once you have come on over to the Facebook challenge page and post you creation. I will look forward to seeing it along with the rest of the design team. 
For more inspiration from the rest of the design team keep scrolling down. Thanks for stopping in.
Happy Crafting. xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment