Monday, July 16, 2018

Beautiful Girl by Brenda Caldow

Hello and welcome to A2Z Scraplets Blog, It's Brenda here with you today to share my latest page using two wonderful chippie from the A2ZScraplets range. 




 I chose to do this flourish Copics, Dylusion Paint and Distress Ink. 
Firstly I coloured it with a green Copic followed by some Dylusions Paint here and there on it. When this was dry I placed some Distress Ink with a sponge here and there as well and it was finished.
The bottom photo I have taken a little closer to make it a bit easier to see how it has been done. 




For my title chippie I have used two products only and they are a Dusty Pink Copic and then over the top I have used Glossy Accents. It really does give it that glassy look and depth to it. 
A simple but effect technique.
 

I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and remember at the top of the blog you can find the link to the A2Z Scraplets store for shop at home fun. If you would like either of the great chippies I have used today just click in the link above the picture and it will take you straight to them. 

There is also plenty of time to join in with us or on Facebook for this months challenge and we would love to see what you come up with.
Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment