Monday, July 30, 2018

Cards by Brenda Caldow

Hello and as always welcome to the A2Z Scraplets Blog. Brenda here with you today to share with you two cards I have created using five different chippies.
My first card is a thank you card and I have used two A2Z chippies on this one. 




For the chicken wire I cut it to the size I wanted to fit the card and then I used a silver paint pen and painted it. You could use any type of acrylic paint I just like using my pens for some things. 
 


For the Torso I chose to use texture paste and apply it with a pallet knife ruffly and the heat with a heat gun to make it peak and bubble. Once this was done I then used Dylusions purple pain and my finger so as to only colour the top of the Modeling Paste. For the stand I used Distress Ink with a sponge over the Modeling Paste. 


My second card is a birthday card for a little girl. On this card I have used three A2Z Chippies. 




For the leafy Vine I coloured it with a Green Distress Marker and then went over it with some Glitzin' Glamour - Crystalina which is so glittery.
 


With the Scalloped Background I did the same as the Chicken Wire just this time I used a Gold Paint Pen but as before you can use any Acrylic Paint.



The Merry Go Round was fun and basically done like the Torso. I first used the Texture Paste, heated it with the heat gun and then it was time to get out the Dylusion Paints and my finger again. The gold was the paint pen and my finger. Once this was dry I then used the Glitzin' Glamour over the whole Merry Go Round. 
 


I hope you have liked popping in to see my latest creations and remember if you want any of these chippies just click on the link and it will take you right to them. There are so many things in the store to inspire you and scrolling further down the blog there is loads of inspiration from the Design Team.

Don't forget there is still a couple of days left to get a page into the A2Z Scraplets challenge this month over on Facebook. We would love to see what you come up with.
Happy Crafting xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment