Monday, July 9, 2018

Loving These Moments by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and welcome to the A2Z Scraplets blog. Brenda here with you today to share my latest page using two of the great A2Z Scraplets chippies. My page photos are my two sons Harley and Riley. They were dressed ready for their school dance. 




 I chose to only use two out of the three. The largest and the single star. 


First I give a coat of  white Gesso and then just on the stars I used Modeling Paste and put it on making peaks. I dried it with a heat gun which created the texture that is in the picture above. 

When this was completed I then went over the whole scribble circles and stars with Dylusions Paint giving two coats but making sure they I allowed good drying time between. 

Once this was done I then used my finger and applied Viva Inka Gold Rub - Silver but just on the stars. I found this to really make the stars pop.



 My title loving these moments was created by first coating it with white Gesso so it cove a good sound background to work on. I then painted it with Dylusions Paint. Once this was dry I then putColour Blast - Colour Paste (Snow White) over the top using a distress brush.


   
I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see my latest creation using A2Z Scraplet. Please don't forget to hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets Facebook page and join in with this months great challenge. 
Until my next post Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment