Wednesday, July 18, 2018

"Need for Speed" Scrapbook layout + step by step by Louise

Hi Crafters


I'm so pleased to be sharing this new layout with you
"Need for Speed"


I have used the

I grabbed some photos of Master C - riding his bike and then stacking his bike - perfect!


I had the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Boys Rule" collection on my desk and it was just screaming at me to create with it.
So I grabbed some frames and papers to create a cluster.


I haven't used the washi tape technique for a while, 
So I grabbed a roll and used it to cover the "Speed" word part of the chipboard.



Once I was happy with the layers I wanted to add a little colour.
So I brought out my favourite medium - Distress Crayons.
I used the three colours to add a fireworks pattern  for behind the cluster.


To finish the page, I've simply embellished and added some black splatter.


I love how quick and easy this page was - but with such an interesting result.




Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment