Monday, August 13, 2018

Butterfly by Brenda Caldow

Hello and welcome to the A2Z Scraplets Blog, Brenda here with you today to share my latest page using the fabulous A2Z Chippies.
The page I have created is of my son Riley at one of his completions swimming Butterfly.  


In store you will find all the other swimming strokes as well so you will be seeing more pages of my son Riley who loves his swimming.


Besides the above two products - Croco Cracking which is already coloured for you the only other thing I used on the chippies was first a cover base of White Gesso. 

This is a very simple but impressive way to dress your chippies and I love the fact that Viva crackling is already coloured for me.

I would like to also share with you in this post another page I did a couple of weeks back and with this I have also used a simple process to do both the chippies. 
Acrylic Paint, yes that's it but I just love how both the chippies have come up. 



 
White Acrylic Paint is all I have used for the title and with the squares background I have painted with with white and blue acrylic paint and after it has been placed on my work I have then used different acrylic colours and flicked paint all over. Simple but so effective. 
  

Thank you so much for popping in because at the A2Z Scraplets blog we love visitors. If you keep scrolling down you can see some more amazing work by the rest of the DT. Don't forget to hop on over to Facebook and join in this months challenge with us. It's another ripper. 
Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment