Saturday, August 25, 2018

Go Strikers

Yay!!! It's the weekend, I hope you are having a good one.

Today I am sharing a cricket inspired page, with a photo taken while watching the Adelaide Strikers at a Twenty20 game.


This is another page where 'too much paint is never enough' - It is so much fun slopping paint around.


I have used one of my A2Z Scraplets favourites - the brick panel pieces. As always I chop them to size and just tuck a tiny piece under the photo.


I have painted the chipboard with Dylusions tangerine dream paint. Because I did not prime the chippie with gesso, the bright orange became a dark rusty orange, perfect for brick panelling. 


The brick panel can be found in SHAPES - Cogs/Steampunk - Brick work pieces set of 4


Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment