Saturday, August 18, 2018

Love you

Good Afternoon Everyone. Today I am sharing some more inspiration for this months moodboard; a bright and bubbly baby layout of my daughter Kenzie at 9 months old.


I was inspired by the blue and yellow of the moodboard.


All the chipboard I have painted with a bright blue acrylic paint.


The Love You title was perfect for this page.


This can be found with the New May Releases. Or search "love you" - A2Z Scraplets has a huge range of Love chippie titles.


 I used small flourish pieces to add interest to the floral clusters.




These can be found in SHAPES - Texture/Decorative - Squiggle Flourish Set 3

Have you entered our August Challenge yet? We all love seeing what you have created. The challenge is open until the end of August - plenty of time to join in!!!!

Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment