Monday, September 17, 2018

Extra Special by Brenda Caldow

Welcome to A2Z Scraplets, Brenda here with you today to share my latest page using two great chippies. My page is old my two sons Riley and Harley and they are so young. One being 14 and the other just turned 16 and when I looked at this photo I wondered how they had grown so fast. 




I have used paint pens to do my title. The first was a plain yellow and the second over the top was a yellow with a glitter in it. I then put some of an orange on my craft mat, dabbed a makeup sponge on it and then dabbed it here and there over the words.
A simple but effective method.
 

 

For the star flourishes I used the same method as the title but this time I didn't as you can see use any sponging. I used the two yellows on the star and the orange paint pen on the swirls.
 

 I hope you have enjoyed popping in today and that my page has been able to inspire you in some way. Don't forget we have our challenge over on the Facebook page and this month it is all about the Fathers/Males in our lives. Please hop on over and join in with us as we would love to see your take on the challenge. Also keep scrolling through the blog as there is loads more inspiration from the Design Team.
Happy Crafting xx

http://brendalcaldow.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment