Saturday, September 8, 2018

Just Married

Hello All. I am finally scrapping some photos from my wedding; I think I have delayed doing these because they are so special. But it is now time to put them into a proper album.


A2Z Scraplets has a lovely range of wedding themed chipboard; including "I do" and "Just Married". Check out the range in WORDS - Love/Affection/Sentiment.


The Just Married title I inked in black and then coloured the hearts with a red shimmery texture paste.


The Double Heart I painted with metallic gold paint.


These are found in SHAPES - Hearts & Stars - Double Heart 1 Shape.

The background was created with texture paste (heart stencil), gold metallic paint and random stamping in black ink.

Have a great weekend. I hope you find some time to "get crafty"!



No comments:

Post a Comment