Tuesday, September 4, 2018

XOXO


Hello......its challenge time again.

Today I'm sharing the layout that I did for this months challenge. 
The criteria is to do a layout of fathers or males. Perfect as Fathers Day is this month.


So this layout is a little bit different compared to what I usually do. A bit more grungy and not so pretty but hey different is good.
This is the first time I have used these Prima rust effects paints. Not sure if I have used 
them as they are supposed to be used but I'm happy with the end result. I coated this 
Dotty Criss Cross Texture chipboard piece with the brown rust then randomly I painted the 
gold rust and the red rust. I rubbed some of it off and blended some using a cloth until I was 
happy with the look.


On the XOXO chipboard piece I have embossed it with embossing powder, it turned out a 
little brighter than I wanted it so I sprinkled black embossing powder in random spots and 
heated it. Still not the exact look I was after, I added some the red rust and gold rust paint 
to random spots and rubbed it into the chipboard. 






No comments:

Post a Comment