Friday, October 19, 2018

A perfect moment by Anne

Hi it's Anne here (Gorgeiss Art by Anne)

You could call this layout "Mixed media" and is made with


I first made the background. The sheet in the centre of the layout is heavy weight watercolor paper that I colored with Brusho's in purple and reds. After this was dry, I stamped the design, then applied gesso around the stamping. I followed this up with stenciling using purple Nuvo paste. When dry, this entire piece was trimmed to 12 inch x 7 inch and placed on black cardstock.
I followed up with more stenciling, this time with white texture paste. This of course I didn't like and colored over the white with a purple Gelato.  I also added more stamping and heat embossed that in white. The background was then finished.  


My A2Z Scraplet Torn Mesh shape was  cut then painted in pink, purple and white.


The A2Z Scraplet A perfect moment was also painted in purple and white, but I didnt like it. As you can see, I ended up painting the entire title in white.


From scraps from the trimmed watercolor card that I had colored, I stamped and cut images to use as elements on my page. 

I then assembled it all together along with the photo, and the page was complete!



Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment