Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Just Too Cute


Good morning all
How quickly has October come around?? agghh too quickly I'd say.

Today I'm sharing my challenge layout with you. This is how I have interpreted the sketch for 
our challenge this month. Hope you can find some time in your busy life to participate too.

I have used a couple of chipboard pieces on my layout. The first one is called Just Too Cute 
which was the perfect title for this photo of our puppy Eric while visiting Bunnings with me. 
I have picked out the tiny bits of red in the photo and painted the chipboard with Prima acrylic 
paint - metallique royal red. 

My second piece of chipboard that I used is actually an off cut from a piece that I used on 
another layout. It is called Starred Bullseye Shape, I have actually only used the centre of 
this chipboard piece. This piece has been inked around the edges with brown ink and a 
blending tool.






No comments:

Post a Comment