Monday, October 8, 2018

This Is What Awesome Looks Like by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and welcome to the A2Z Scraplets Blog, Brenda here with you today to share my latest page using three A2Z chippies. 
My page photos are of my youngest son Harley which were taken on a resent family day trip away. 





To create my title I have used a paint pen and coloured it with Slate Grey and then used a dark gray ink on the bottom half to give the two shades. This was all I did to create my title. 
 




For my torn mesh shape I coloured it with a Distress Marker - Hickory Smoke. This was all I did but I wanted it to stand out on top of the background I had created. 


The other chippie I used was from an arrow set of which I just used one of the arrows. 


For this chippie I firstly coloured it with athe Hickory Smoke Distress Marker. Once this is done I then used the glue stick to dab glue here and there on the arrow. I then sprinkled Tinby Designs _ Metallic Melts (Carbon) over the top and then tapped off the access. I then heated it with my heart gun. When using this method it creates a bubbly patchy type effect that you can see in the photos. It really adds a great texture to your chippie. 
  


I hope you have enjoyed popping in and seeing how I created my chippies and that I have been able to inspire you a little with my whole page. 
We would love to see you at our Facebook challenge page this month and maybe you will be our lucky winner.
Please keep scrolling down as the rest of the Design Team have some wonderful creations to share with you. I'm sure you will find loads of great ideas and techniques.
Happy Crafting xxx

   

No comments:

Post a Comment