Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year!! A few cards to start us off

Hello Everyone - HAPPY NEW YEAR!! If you are like me, you've had a crazy busy past month and have had no time to scrap ... lucky you if you weren't!! I was so pleased to get into my DT pack from Julie and top up my 'boy cards' with these fabulous robots and stars.

I love how easy it is to customise Scraplets to suit any papers or colours just by heat embossing. I loved these robots when I saw them on the website, and in real life, they are even better - here they are ... Robots 5. I've used three of the robots with different embossing colours and finishes to create these cards. I've also used a star from the Li'l Range - Stars.

Hope you like them, and happy scrapping! Check out the A 2 Z Scraplets blog for more great products and where you can get them from :)


3-robo-card



Robo-3
Robo-2
Robo


Cheers,
Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment