Saturday, January 14, 2012

Some OTP Inspiration from Caz

Hi


Caz here with you today for a little sharing. I hope everybody had a lovely Christmas and a happy new year. I am so excited to share 2 off the page projects with you today that I have been working on. First is a mirror I decorated for my brother in law and sister in law. I wanted this to be simplistic yet elegant I think I got it right :)


Cazmirror


What do you think?


Next I have my peace da resistance I am totally besotted with this creation.


Caz1


It is 2 canvases that I have hinged together and turned into what looks like a book.


Caz2


The top of the book I have used the backside of the canvas so in actual effect it has given me a 3d box that you look down into that I have decorated with lovely flowers and the lovely A2Z scraplet title Us.


Caz3


The second page we have a family photo -1 (missing my 19 year old he doesnt like to come on family outings so much anymore)


Caz5

On the third page I have added a poem and the A2Z scraplet gates I adore these gates so pretty and they can be used on such a variety of pages.


Caz6

The final page I have added a photo of the twins ( my babies) and a gorgeous A2Z scraplet butterfly That I painted and tizzed up with some kindy glitz.


Caz7


I will add a picture of the book opened up so you can see how it has come about. I had to keep these 2 pages as flat as possible so the book could close properly


Caz4


I hope you have enjoyed my post today and I truly hope it has enticed a tiny bit of inspiration within you. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing with you soon.


Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment