Monday, March 19, 2012

WEDDING

My sister who lives in Auckland recently emailed me asking whether I would scrapbook her son and daughter-in-law's wedding as she wanted to give the album to them as a gift for their first anniversary ..........I was delighted to have the privilege of doing this and as I am going over in June to visit her, I could deliver the gift to her in person! Whilst waiting for the USB to arrive in the mail, I started browsing the a2zscraplet website to choose titles and embellishments.....WOW, there are sooooo many that are suitable for this very special occasion and as you will see, they have added a special and elegant touch to the layouts. All journalling parts have been left blank to be personalised by the happy couple.

                                   
                                          
                                 

                                           



 










 



Thanks for viewing! Till next month, happy scrapping!
Monica:)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Job Monica! I love how you haven't overpowered the photos - it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It truly was pure pleasure scrapbooking these beautiful photos. My goal was to create layouts where the photos are the focus point, not the embellishments so really appreciated your comment, Sandra:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages Monica. I am sure the bride & groom will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Detailed to perfection as usual Monica....well done! Am sure your family in New Zealand will love the album.

    ReplyDelete