Friday, July 12, 2013

A day at the Beach Canvas

                                  
                                       Greetings A2Z Fans!
      We are celebrating Summer and schools being out here in the US!
    One of my daughters favorite Summer activity is going to the beach!
This one was taken last year on vacation when we went to the Caribbean.
Did you know that A2Z Scraplets has many Beach themed chipboard words and shapes? Love the huge variety not to mention all of the many variety for Summer activities and vacation too! If your ever looking for a word or chipboard piece other than Summer or vacation I'm sure you will find it here at A2Z! I amazed at the huge variety the A2Z store has!
For the Beach word chipboard I added distress ink and then I added some gel medium with beads. Once this was dried I added some more distress ink in blue to add colors to the beads. They are white so you can change the color by what you add to the gel medium.
A close up of the Beach chipboard is below!
The canvas background I added some distress ink and water.
Then I added some paint drips using Glimmer glam glitter paint.
For the wooden chevron stripes I added some doodling using Pitt pens.

 
             Here's the close up where you can see the tiny beads
             randomly on the chipboard.


Here's the link to the Beach word chipboard
 
 
If you would like a chance of winning some amazing A2Z chipboard?!
If you join in on our Quote challenge for July your name will be added to a drawing to win some A2Z chipboard!
Here's the link to the July Quote Challenge!
Thank you for vising the A2Z blog today!
Have a wonderful day!
Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment