Sunday, July 14, 2013

Childhood Moments and Stencils

Today I would like to show you a layout of my oldest daughter making Childhood Moments



For the background I used the Arrow Stencil randomly. Once fully dried I sewed circles over it





With the Scraplet title I gessoed it and then painted with a grey/blue colour, added more to get it to the shade I wanted



Here is the Scraplet and Stencil:



Don't forget to enter in this months challenge 'DAYS LIKE THIS' need to be somewhere on your layout. AND that we are having a BLOG HOP in 6 DAYS TIME!!!!! If you do this months challenge AND enter the blog hop you will get an extra entry into the main A2Z prize.

See you next time

Belinda :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that stencil background and the flowers look fantastic with the title. I really love the chipboard titles that A2Z produce.

    ReplyDelete