Friday, November 22, 2013

Hello Scrappers......PART 1

Today's share is for A2Z Scraplets and I think this new release is one of the best......

Hello Sunshine

As you can see alot of the time I use bright and funky colours on most of my layouts....and you can't miss this layout.


The chipboard title's are so versitle and go with ALL kinds of style layouts.


and the Map Pointers are funky and great to use too....



Real Fun

This layout I created for the latest sketch at STUCK.


Again I have used the Map Pointers


Sisters

Our family recently went to the park. It was such a beautiful day I had to take my camera, much to the girls disgrace!!!!


These are the chipboard pieces I used on my layout:


You can purchase these here at the A2Z Scraplets online store....

Here are a few close ups:


Well I hope you have enjoyed viewing my creations today.

I will be back a little later in the week for another BIG reveal of the NEW November A2Z Scraplet Chipboard

Bye
xxx








2 comments:

  1. Great layouts Kylie - bright and funky. Chippie are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such fabulous layouts, great use of the awesome chipboard, such fun product!

    ReplyDelete