Thursday, November 21, 2013

NEW RELEASE SCRAPLETS- PART 1

 
Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting the blog today- hopefully you have already viewed and are inspired by the amazing new releases from A2Z that have been shared by the DT members over the last week and are keen to see MORE! Here are some of mine with more to share in my next post; clicking on the links will take you direct to the scraplets in store.

                                          Banners are sold in packs of 3 with various words such as the ones I used on the layouts below: ADORE and PERFECT.

 
 
Then the special title: SWEET LITTLE MOMENTS and there are so many of those moments in our lives to remember and scrapbook! Also the BORDER STRIP STARS AND CIRCLES.


                                   The next one will be great for PL......LOVE THIS.

 
What perfect adjectives to describe Whitehaven Beach, Whitsundays- used new releases  AWESOME and FABULOUS. I had BREATHTAKING in my stash and used that too.

 
                     One of my favourites is this circle LOVE YOU and it was the perfect title to scrapbook this photo of my husband, sons and DILs that I took on Father's Day 2013.


Thanks for viewing and as there will be more posts from the DT, stay tuned in to A2Z! I have another 6 to share in my next post on the 7th December and a reminder that A2Z sell retail so head on over to the website and purchase the new releases direct today! With Christmas around the corner, a perfect time to spoil yourself or someone else with a special A2Z scraplets gift!
Have a great day!
Monica

 

 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment