Friday, January 3, 2014

BRICK WALL

Hi everyone and thanks for visiting A2Z blog today. This photo was taken on one of our visits to Dream World on the Gold Coast- these were always fun-filled days and a very popular family outing for our boys....also a great opportunity for photos! The brick wall scraplet matched the photo really well and I decided to leave the chipboard raw as it toned in with the colours of my layout. I also added a couple of cogs as embellishments and used the title Up2Mischief which I painted and then doodled in white on part of it to highlight it against the darker background.


 
 
Shapes - Brick Wall
 
Then a photo of my dearest Dad on one of his visits to us - just loved this title for these photos and layout! I outlined the chef's hat and covered with flocking.
 
 
King of the BBQ - Word
 
Finally a layout of my youngest son with his 2 sisters-in law celebrating their birthdays which are in the same week in September. HAPPINESS is a perfect description!
 
 
Have a great day and week!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment