Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Challenge

Hello. Happy New Year!!! Hope everyone enjoyed there night last night and there isnt too many sore heads this morning.

A new year, a new month so that means a new challenge. I am filling in for Belinda today so she has set the challenge which is to do something you have never done before. I initally had trouble with this one. I couldnt think of anything i hadnt done before. I first thought of doing a project life page but didnt know if i would have it up on time, so a few fellow team mates helped and i done a 20 LAYERS page. This page has 20 layers on it, something i had never done before.....


and here is a closeup of the scraplet frame...Im soooo in love with these...

Anyway i did get my project life page done so i have 2 to share. My title page for my 2014 album, which has a little scraplet heart on it...


So what new technique or style will you choose???
Here are a few ideas if you are stuck
Scrap a page with no paper...
Scrap a page with 1 colour only.....
Scrap a page with no photo....
Or a page with heaps of photos...
Choose a different style of scrapping, arty, simple, grungy, shabby chic....

Just dont forget your scraplet....

The girls will pop on during the month and give you some more ideas if needed.
Cant wait to see what you come up with..

Kerry xx

2 comments:

  1. wow jumping right into doing something new. . .and here I thought I would have all year to complete my resolution of learning a new technique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful challenge, thank you!

    ReplyDelete