Sunday, January 5, 2014

Life's Moments Bright Scrapbook Page with Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy Prior back today with a fabulous bright fun layout to share with you all using tonnes of A2Z Scraplets goodies. The A2Z Scraplets used on this layout include the Chipboard Title-Life's Moments & the Chipboard Shapes-Vine

This layout has lots of fabulous layers including papers from the Prima Anne Marie Collection and lots of yummy Prima Marketing Flowers. In amongst my flower clusters are 2 A2Z Scraplets Shape-Vines which I have coated using Green Thumb Shimmerz Dimensionalz Paint and heat dried so it bubbled, boiled and popped.


My background was created using a piece of double thick Bazzil White Cardstock, masked with Texture Paste & a Prima Marketing Stencil, then I have smeared some yellow & hot pink Shimmerz Dazzlers Paste randomly and smeared it more with a piece of paper towel. I have then doodled around the gorgeous stencil detail to really help it pop from the background.


The A2Z Scraplets Chipboard Title-Life's Moments was given a coat of Hot Pink Shimmerz Dazzlers paste (same as used on the background) and I have created texture by placing the chipboard upside down on my craft mat while the paint was still very wet, and then lifting off. When this was dry I have added some Inka Gold rub onto some of the texture and I have finished it off with some Black & White Shimmerz Dimensionalz Paints really randomly added with a dry brush.


My journalling is on a tag that you can see pulls out from the right side of the layout as pictured here where it says Today's News.

Well that is it from me today, hope I have inspired you all to get messy with your paints on A2Z Scraplets Chipboard. They can take layer upon layer and still stand strong!
Until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx

No comments:

Post a Comment